The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency of Roc Solid Foundation (RSF).
This position is responsible for supporting the Management Team and reports to the Foundation’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents for management team and CEO. Ensure timely correspondence for ‘Thank You’ letters.
• Design and maintain/update databases. Track sponsorships, grants and donations to RSF.
• File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
• Conduct research, collect data to prepare weekly, monthly, and annual reports for management team, CEO and Board of Directors as needed.
• Manage and maintain schedules, appointments and travel arrangements for management team. Prepare itineraries, register management team members as needed for meeting and conferences.
• Arrange and coordinate events.
• Manage RSF Online Store.
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Answer and manage incoming calls.
• Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
• Establish, maintain and perform annual review/updates to Standard Operating Procedures regarding office management functions.
• Ensures annual review, update and filing of RSF Policy and Procedure Manual.
• Ability to lift/move up to 30 pounds.
• Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and team oriented environment.
• Extreme attention to detail, ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Superb written and oral communication skills, with a keen ability to connect with multiple and diverse audiences.
• Exhibit a pleasant and welcoming demeanor both in person and on the telephone.
• Maintain internal and external confidences; discretion required.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience of providing support at a high level of management.
• Outstanding oral, written and electronic communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines, working both independently and as a team member.
• Intermediate computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, donor tracking software, e-communications and social media sites.
This is a full-time position with an hourly pay of between $11 and $15, dependent upon experience and other qualifications.
Submit your resume and other pertinent information to Kelly Durick: [email protected], or call (757) 966-5500 with questions.