Director of Programs
Job Title: Director of Programs
Reports to: Chief Play Officer (CPO)
Organization Overview: Roc Solid Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that builds hope for kids fighting cancer by providing opportunities to do what they do best – play. The organization is best known for its two major initiatives: building playsets in the backyards of kids fighting cancer and providing Roc Solid Ready Bags to families when they first receive the news of their child’s diagnosis.
Job Overview: The Director of Programs oversees Roc Solid’s playset and Ready Bag teams and programs nationwide.
- Responsible for program planning, operating and staffing in Roc Solid Foundation’s (RSF’s) regions. Works to strengthen programming and streamline processes.
- Provides leadership development support, including the implementation of a department-wide training program to better equip staff to handle changing demands.
- Informs the CPO of issues, changes and accomplishments among team members.
- Oversees programs operations to include reporting and data analysis in regions.
- Manages program aspects of the annual budget and assists with budget implementation.
- Creates and manages inventory systems and oversees distributions.
- Travel projects – Manages logistics, travel teams and sponsor communication.
- Manages financial resources and regional partnerships, and influences growth in regions.
- Willingness to travel throughout the year, depending on regions and project locations.
- Supports the implementation of standard policies and procedures. Implements performance and quality improvement process(es).
- Works to create ongoing opportunities for staff members to provide feedback on program operations.
- Ensures appropriate control and review of all facilities, equipment and resources for RSF with a focus on security and safety.
- Maintains awareness of changes in market and community processes that can impact RSF services; brings forward prospective recommendations to CPO to deal with expected changes.
- Experience leading teams and mentoring associates
- A proven record of building profitable, sustainable relationships
- Minimum of 3 years of team lead or in-charge experience overseeing staff on multiple engagements
Compensation: $45,000 – 55,000/year
Please submit your resume and any other information to firstname.lastname@example.org.